There are so many Chap Mei fantasy lines, and overwhelming amount of toys but through mixing and matching I've found what I consider the essential ultimate fantasy set: If you were going to give someone the best gift, this is my suggestion:
1) Medieval Kingdom full-size castle - available in the UK as the Chad Valley Knight's Castle playset. This also comes with a couple of knights.
2) True Legends Elves (you really just need the green elf, he looks like Legolas
3) True Legends Orcs
4) True Legends griffon and 2-headed wolf (have the elf ride the griffon and an orc on the wolf)
5) Legends of Dragon/ Medieval Kingdom white wizard "Turtleblood"
6) Legends of Dragon dwarf
7) Medieval Kingdom Cyclops - available in the UK as the Early Learning Centre Cave Troll
8) Legends of Knights Orcus the evil wizard
9) Legends of Knights - all the good and evil knights
10) True Legends Darkfire Dragon
This is just my personal preference, but any D&D or Lord of the Rings fans should feel right at home with a set like this:
Last Edit: Feb 16, 2016 19:35:30 GMT -5 by warduke
Also, for fans of LJN's Dungeons and Dragons line from the 1980's - they go really well with Chap Mei:
These Griffons are great - perfect mount for Peralay! On Peralay's card bio it does say "Count on the elf fighter to come into battle riding a giant griffon or some other magical mount with his magical sword flashing over his head."
In the D&D cartoon episode "Valley of the Unicorns", Kelek rode a giant wolf mount.
Last Edit: Feb 16, 2016 20:07:06 GMT -5 by warduke